Saturday, May 17, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for me as the Lord leads. You are about to hear about of one of my common struggles. I gained some weight while Eric and I were on our trip and it has not come off as easily as it came on. (Imagine that!)

I have been way too aware of this. More times per day than I can count, anxious thoughts come, mainly out of pride (my faithful Father showed me that this morning.) "When will I be at goal again? What will people think?, etc."

Please pray for me to have His grace to take every though captive in obedience to Christ and to care only about what He says...not what I think or what others might think.

He is faithful! I appreciate your prayers.

And if you have a prayer request, feel free to leave it in the comments or e-mail me and I will post them.

4 comments:

Eric Guel said...

Praying ... of course!

Anonymous said...

Praying. :)

Btw, you look great!

Debbie said...

I just posted a prayer request on my blog.

I'm praying for u, too!

Brandi said...

Thanks you all for praying and thanks, Dani :-)
Boo, I will check it out right now!